I'm single. Can I bring a guest?
Sure!
Can I invite 80 more people?
We're sorry, no.
Are kids invited?
Definitely. We like kids. They can even cry during the ceremony. Adam will probably be crying too.
What should I wear to the wedding?
The technical term is, I believe, "semi formal."
What does that mean?
For men, a suit (with or without tie) and/or sport coat.
For women, a nice dress or whatever you feel pretty in.
We'd prefer no jeans!
and definitley no need for a tux!
Also, as the ceremony will most likely be outside (barring rain), please see below about temperature!
It's hot in California, right? So I should just bring shorts and t-shirts?
While that might be almost true in some parts of California, it is most definitely not the case in San Francisco. October tends to be one of the warmest months, but any day could start out cold and foggy, be sunny and warm by lunchtime and then be foggy again by dinner. Therefore, layers are your friend! Remember to bring some warmer clothes such as sweaters or a jacket (or something to cover your shoulders if you're planning to wear a slinky dress or off-the-shoulder suit to the wedding itself). If you forget, there are no end of vendors in Fisherman's Wharf happy to sell you a San Francisco fleece sweater that doubles as both a handy souvenir and an indication to everyone else in the city that you are a visitor that forgot to bring long trousers.
Scents and fragrances?
One of our expected guests has a serious allergy to most scents and fragrances. Out of consideration, we ask that you wear zero perfumes or colognes and, if at all possible, please refrain from using scented creams, lotions or aftershave.
Monday, April 28, 2008
FAQs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whats the dress code for the wedding / location.
Are kilts permitted/encouraged/permitted ?
Now that you have suggested it, we would be seriously disappointed if you DIDN'T wear a kilt.
Post a Comment