Monday, October 11, 2010

We got married on Saturday October 11th at Stern Grove in San Francisco!!

Thank you so much for making our wedding day, indeed our whole wedding weekend, such an amazing experience for us. Having so many of our friends and family join us at the wedding - and having so many of them actually help us plan and organize the wedding - made it a truly memorable weekend.

We're starting to add photos to Snapfish room which you can access using the "Wedding Photos" link to the left.

Also, we've added the ceremony and vows wording too as a number of you asked for it.

Thank you again for coming, we had a great time!

Adam and Meredith




Use the links on the left to navigate your way around but if you need any more information, just drop us a line:

Adam: penfoldhamster@hotmail.com
Meredith: meredithkremer@yahoo.com





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thoughts, i like this blog, please post more

LadybugSF said...

Darlings!
Can't wait for your big day. It will be marvelous. Very impressed with the blog and your organization... especially the blog's name... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite, Meredith and Adam! I am sure you will pick the best from US and British wedding habits. The melange shall be great! See you when we will throwing flowers at you... Erik

The Cooking Photographer said...

Hi Meredith,

First congratulations! What an amazing wedding that must have been!

Second, about the cookies. I tried to problem solve the same thing with apple cider. What I came up with is that I couldn't get enough apple cider flavor into the cookies without putting too much liquid in. I ended up using it for cake instead.

I'm so sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Laura